IOS Developer (iPhone/iPad)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
iOS Developer (iPhone/iPad)
Are you an experienced mobile app developer looking for a new challenge? Do you have a strong background in object-oriented programming and working with web technologies? If your answer is “yes”, we would like to hear from you. Blueberry offers an exciting opportunity to gain extensive experience in mobile app development.
CoYour technical experience should include:
- Apple iOS
- Experience with distributing applications through the iTunes App Store
- Source control (Subversion or Git)
- .NET/C# is a plus, but not essential
- Essential skills :
- A degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics. An equivalent or significant industry experience will also be considered;
- Understanding and demonstrable experience of native application development in iOS;
- Proven record of success in similar role and sound commercial experience in a fast-paced, innovative organisation;
- Accustomed to meeting strict deadlines and working collaboratively with a diverse workforce;
- Ability to write and read in English.
Please include details of the iOS applications that you have developed as part of your application, including links to the Apple Store.
The company environment is informal but professional. We strive to make our working environment as friendly and relaxed as possible. We have a flat management structure which encourages creativity and collaboration; ideas are shared and everybody contributes on an individual basis to the common goal.
- flexible working hours, part-time or full-time
- flexible location
- interesting projects
- paid holidays and sick leave
- the opportunity to travel to the UK for apprenticeship
As ex-developers ourselves, we understand the problems that developers meet and are uniquely placed to help.